13 July 2009

My Funny memories......



           This year is my last year to enjoy all the benefits as a student... Haha... Besides friends, some of the memories i really cannot forget all my life. I'm very happy before i leave my school i have join a drama competition and act as stepmother... Because my friends said i have the genes.... very suitable to act as stepmother... T.T

          I'm very joy when we are practice...... We practice for 2 months already... It's look like short but It is pass very fast... At the competition we felt anxious very much... Now, Show time! The competition was start... When i came to the stage.... Oh my god! let me dizzy......... Many students Were looked at me!!!!!

         Calm down, you can do it. I told myself...Finally, the show finished but i dont wan leave the stage!!! No! I'm belong to the stage!!!! haha o(∩_∩)o Aiyo, when the show finished must came down la... T.T 

        The result coming out! T.T(lose... n very disappointed ) Even though we are lose but we are happy...... And i believe that all of the actor and the workers are very enjoy it... hehe...


No comments: