Although I'm miss them every day, but they won't come back anymore. Gone, will not come back~ I can't stop to miss them at this month~ Every day and every night. Every time, my tear will come with the miss. Can't i stop to miss them? I think cannot. Because they are my dearest uncle and grandma. I can't denial that, some of my friends can help me to forget the sad for a while, but i don't want... Not because this is my privacy... I'm care about what will they think about me.
When i'm sad, there is a place that only i will stay~ My room~ hehe~ Safety at there... No disturbs... No noise... just alone... The feel was great! I like that~ may be i'll call a friend asking he or she beside me... That is enough... Need not too much... That is enough...
No comments:
Post a Comment