Since i'm finish my SPM, my life look meaningless~ haiz~ playing, sleeping, eating, and nothing~ ><
If can choose, i won't stay home to face some monsters~ >< Some of my friends were know that my house have a lot of 'abnormal' person.. hmm~ may be i shouldn't say like that, should respect them... But, i really can't bear it anymore... ... I can't grumble about those things~ Even though, just grumble~ YoY... ...
I'll scold by my dad... ... he'll said that i'm lazy, and like to count those things with them... ...But he don't know that sometimes, i really can't bear it~ Since the school life was start, but just i'm going to stay home, i have to cook lunch for them everyday... Although i'm not going to eat and i can't say no~ Well, sometime, i'm try to persuade myself... But it didn't work for long time~~
I'm still looking for some help, which can help me to bear for all the unbearable things~
No comments:
Post a Comment