Just a little girl like to act like a mature women! Fuck! Know you got a lot of 'love' experience la! Do you need to write it out? Even you want scold, can't you write as message? Need to post it out to let all guys know? What a Fucking girl you are! Luckily i didn't add you! If not I'll go to scold you!
Don't want the other respect you when you are not respect to other! I'm willing to scold you because you were using a damning attitude to treat my friend! I'm really sympathy to your friends and boy friends! And also your Grandpa's restaurant! Because got a fucking girl like you to serve the customers! No manners and having a damning attitude! Don't act like you are so good! Who know whether you are prostitute or not? Advice you! go make body check every month! who know you get sick or not?!
No comments:
Post a Comment