I thought everything will passed follow by the time, but actually 4 years is not enough. My heart was break when i saw those pictures, but i choose to ignore, still nothing happen to me. Until i saw her, your lover. I know all the things were gone. You forgot those things before, our memories. May be it's just myself thinking, may be it's nothing to you.
I'm read back the letters that you gave before. Although it's just 3, but i feel enough with it. May be for you memories passing with time, you can forgot easily and found your true love; but i'm still remember hard about everything. Am i like you? Sorry, even thought myself, i also can't find the answer for, but i'm sure, i feel unwell when i saw those pictures.
I know that's impossible between us, i choose to keep it as deeper as i can in my heart. A best regard for you and her. I choose to say goodbye with our memories.
No comments:
Post a Comment