30 August 2010

Time.... ....

I'm on the way to learn 'pizazz'... ... I thought i can do it, although i known it's not as easy as i think, but at least i choose to try, i choose to start. I don't want myself always effect by other... ... I feel pain when i make decision... but i believe it will recover one day... ... Just don't know when is it. It is a kind of afflict to my when i saw yours and hers photo or profile.

I don't know is you remove me or system problem, but i choose to let it be, because i want to let those things just stay at pass... ... It's already lot of years, but just now when i saw her profile incautious, i feel pain again... The feel didn't change, nothing different compare with before.

Before that, i really believe i had already let all those things be pass... But after i saw her profile picture, i just know i didn't. Those things still in the deep side in my heart. Who can tell me what can i do? You are the only one i'm confused whether i'm just concern you, look up to you, like you or love you? i wonder.

May be i can escape, be a tortoise... But i don't want. Once i escape, that mean i'm recreant...

I need time......

No comments: