End of Sem 2... Stress being disappear for temporary.. Final, i really don't know how to face it. First time, i study until i feel desperate... I don't know to handle stress, therefore, i choose a way that i don't the most.
Tears is useless to handle problem. To settle, we have to find out the correct way. However, the problem is, how we going to get the way? I feel myself have no more confidence than before. May be that's because i saw something. Everything is possible in the world, and i do love a sentence.. May be this second you at the top of the world, but your world may be up side down also at the same time. I totally agree with it. As everything is keep changing every time every moment even every second.
To build up my confidence again, i have to keep update myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment