Think nothing but enjoying... I like the life now~ study study study, then holidays~ need not an expensive trip... Just have a short break from the environment that i stay for a long period... I like there are always some changes in my surrounding... It gives me something different lesson to refer to, some different stories to heard and sometimes, experiences as well. ^^ Need not some special one to be with me, just anyone can join~ anytime, anywhere...
A short travel can always me different, can give me different emotion, cause different thinking of me... Sometimes, i'm enjoy the gather with my friends after a period we seperate... Lot of topics to share and listen to.. For sure, if they willing to share with me...
I'm mature, but not enough... Therefore, i like to stay with family, cause they can share their experiences with me, refer to their experiences i'm going to prevent some mistakes which can prevent.. ^^
Whatever happen, accept, forgive and let it be... Happy and Enjoy the life...
P/S: Whenever, Whever, back to the one i know after the “emo”~
No comments:
Post a Comment