27 June 2012

Pain

I felt pain not physically but psychologically. I thought i had run out from all of that, but i'm didn't? I have nothing to say, I am who I am. I treat friends with fully heart, but i get hurt again and again. I kept give up again and again when i felt tired and speechless. I thought i had give up enough about that, i started do not care who those who hurt me. Well, it seem not working, it just make me weak when things happen. I won't upset, it's your choice i don't blame, may be it's my problems as no one perfect right? It's my challenges to overcome it.

However, i starting feel disappoint. May be the mistake that i done was got to know you all. I'm tired with this, I had quit. In a peaceful way, may be this is only my thought. I'm not going to judge anything about your gang and your works. So please, stop related those stuff with me anymore! I'm tired and I had quit. Again, I starting feel regret with the heart that i had spent. Since, i can't take it back but i learnt something. No more truly talk, no more deep talk and no more real friendship if you wish?

I apologies if I hurt you but please don't do anything behind me. Face to me, not to my friends not to my family, but me. I prefer that.

p/s: Trust is not easy to build, it involved a lot of challenges and lies.

No comments: