05 August 2012

Dato' Lee for me

The only Dato' Lee

He shows me what is Badminton, I enjoyed his match that is for skills, spirits and physical. Thanks for showing a spirit who named "never give up" and thanks for played such a nice game for Malaysia. I love Malaysia which have you as you did your best for everything.

You have a wonderful life and challenging life it's better than those who waste their life for nothing. You created the history, and we love to remember your history compare with ancient time ^^ No other can play such fantastic life as you! You did show me what called "Life". When you retired, you have a lot of meaningful memories to play for entire life then is time for you to enjoy your life without stress and attention of medals... ^^ Still, your story is still writing and YOU ARE THE BEST! Love you! I'm still front of tv to support you once you still in the match. <3 p="p">

No comments: