23 January 2013

话说最近宿舍的网线是问题一大堆的。。 可怜我的电脑~~

Early of the trimester had already make me confuse and scare... How can I pass through until the exams? 6 subjects in this semester, Pengajian Malaysia, Adolescent Psychology, Group Counselling, Statistical 2, Research method and technique, and Psychological testing and measurement. God! Those 3 testing & measure subject can really kill me seriously... My brain is totally cannot function when I am facing those assignment. I really need some helps...

There are a lot of things happen for this 2 weeks, make me moody sometimes. Luckily, I have family behind. My mother might not the one who can communicate with me with the best, but she must the one who know me the most. It seems like we both really have 心电感应. Every time when I need someone to talk, she will call me before I give them a call... Do really appreciate for that. After some story telling, feel better now. How well to have a family like them... =)

No comments: