I'm so sorry but still i need to voice out my feeling on your arrangement. Why you so like to make arrangement on my works? meanwhile, it's just some home works like my dinner or whatever.
once I agree to do for you that mean I WILL! May be just some adjustment on my schedule, but still I will get the work done need not any worries from you. So, please keep quite when the works had assigned to me. I'm sorry for the madness, but that also means you had touch my limits. So please, Learn to let go!
I tried to avoid argue with you and obey as I can, but there are ways people used. How come you so like to force people follow in your way? ya, may be some kind problems are coming from you. Thanks god! Now I can understand how people feel about that. Yeup, that's really sucks!
No comments:
Post a Comment