11 October 2012

The Genting

I had visited to Genting from 9 of October until 11 of Oct~~ Overall, out of Casino, and the outdoor theme park Genting have nothing besides enjoy the weather there. We were almost freeze in the night, the mist was very thick at night as well as before and after the rain~ I felt like I am actually in a Winter!





During the first day, we gotta departed from home early in the morning as we need arrive Bidor before 8am~   It was took around 2 hours from Bidor to Genting... We were facing some problems when we check-in as we were not using our name to book, so... But, it didn't make our journey came difficult~ It was fixed with some financial penalty~ XP  As we knew before, meals in Genting are... ...  We ordered some Hainanese meals there~~ Hmm~~ with a cup of "teh" and also the taxes, each of us need to spend RM20 just for this meal~



Planning for First day was exploring~ We were walking around the area or wherever we can went to... 
However, we had suffered our leg hence we decided to take monorail to have a round of the indoor of first world and also the theme park~

Here's the pretty who went to Genting with me ^^

Eiffel Tower in Genting, I will visit the one in Paris somehow a day!!
We planned to play! But we didn't in the end as the water is very very dirty... Both of us were having history of skin sensitive, therefore... :'(

Too sad to say, it is under repairing~ haha~~

First World Hotel under the mist~ Actually we just spend RM 68 for 2 night ^^


The Genting Hotel~
Mist! mist!mist!!


We backed to hotel with zero fatigue~ lol~~ and the dinner for night was cup noodles!! The necessary in Genting!! haha~~ Budget line~ lolz~

Second day, we are now ready for the excitement!!



Lot of devices are under repairing... Not the suitable time... But we still manage to play the spinner and roller coaster!! I had scream out the highest voice during the 20th years of my life~ haha~~

Besides that, the amazing thing was I was invited by an England magician to assist him for a magic show! It was really a nice experience ^^

Last day was bored, as we had went to everywhere... After the breakfast, we were actually have no place to go for... Walked in no way... Lolz~ I had went through to 看相~ Lolz... Overall, okok la~~ XP But what the master said were quite true...hehe~ 

End of the Genting trip... Now is time for my MUET~ hohohoho~~



No comments: