I promised myself to learn 古筝, and I am now on the way~ Thanks to my family, they all are support me so much. The thing that I can do it to make myself master in it. ^^ I wish to get my own instrument, but it is really expensive.. Never mind, let me play on my own instrument with an excellent technique...
20 years old, it been sound far for me but it is now knocking my door and waiting for my answer. My life is just getting start! <3 and="and" cherish="cherish" have=")</p" i="i" life="life" my="my" what="what" with="with">
Kuen Hoong had sent me a Green Tea + Red Bean birthday cake last night through his sister. Touching... :') Thanks to my friend... It is really my great honour to have friend like him. We care each other, but will not have much contact because it will not affect our relationship.
I am waiting for my Genting trip with Hui... It had been long time I went there... Going to enjoy all the things there... of course, out of those high spending~~ XP While I'm still zero income, I think it will be better to be low profile in money spending... =p
3>


No comments:
Post a Comment